TS802D Sending card
- 802 sending card including full-color sending card TS802 and dual-color sending card DS802.
Full-color sending card supports full-color, dual-color and single color led display
Dual-color sending card supports dual-color and single color led display.
- 802 sending card max supports 2048*640
- Supporting display mode: 640*480 800*600 1024*768 1280*768 1280*800 1280*1024 1440*900 1440*1080 1600*1200 1680*1050 1728*1296 1920*1080 1920*1200 2048*1152 2048*1280
- Audio Transmission Function
802 sending card sends audio data using network cable, and Function board outputs audio signals to the display. Double 24bits 64KHZ hi-fi digital signal to analog signal or analog signal to digital signal, making display have the perfect video effect.
- Cascade function
Through the dig switch on 802 sending card, several 802 sending cards can be easily cascaded to support a super large led display
- Sending card U/D port flexibility for carrying half width or half height
For example, TS801 can max support 1280*1024 with two ports
A single network output port supports 1280*512 or 640*1024
- Sending card rotation function
In Sender setting, sending card has 0, 90, 180, 270 degree rotation function
- Sending card zoom in/out function
In Sender setting, the ratio of width and height can be set to realize zoom in or zoom out
- Supporting 10-bit colors
The seventh supports 8-bit colors: 256*256*256=16777216 kinds of colors.
The eighth supports 10-bit colors: 1024*1024*1024=1073741824 kinds of colors. It needs to work with our video processors using the 30 bits TTL.
- Multi-display synchronous and combination functions.
One sending card can control multi-displays, realizing displays combination, synchronous display, and independent play.